Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life's a adventure

Hi All! I know it's been a while to say the least, but we've been busy around here with birthdays, helicopter rides, mini breaks and enjoying life in general.
So here is my first submission for Colorlab color challenge #42
ColorChallenge42

I've coloured the boat direct to stamp with a marker, and the waves with versamarker and clear embossed. I then turned the stamp upside down, re-versamarked and clear embossed twice more. Adding white gel pen for the spray. The boat I've coloured in using watercolour crayons and a aqua painter.
SU! Card recipe:
Seaworthy
Square lattice EF
Very vanilla, baja breeze, soft suede and sahara sand
versamarker
clear EP
White gel pen

4 comments:

  1. that boat looks fabulous! Sounds like you've been having a ball with helicopter rides and mini breaks! I can totally understand why you've not been updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you did the boat and waves. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful use of the colors! Stunning focal image! So glad you joined us at the ColorLab Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your boat really looks like it's sailing through the waves. Great job with the coloring! Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...