It was my friends birthday the other day, and I had already made her this card. I really didn't know what to get her, so I settled on her favourite wine. I was soo close to buying a tag die, when I realized I had the supplies to make one myself. And really it's super easy!
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 7cm wide x 21cm long. On the long side score at 7cm.
2. With your Largest Apothecary framelits die, lay the edge of the point in the centre of the wide side above the score line.
3. In your die-cutting machine build your sandwich, BUT with the top plate align it with the score line so you're only cutting the top 7cm of the tag.
(Note: If you happen to cut a little below the score line don't worry! You can either matt another piece over the top or trim it off the side.)
4. Using a 3.5cm (1-3/8" circle punch) put the point all the way in, centreing the top of the tag and punch.
5. For the bottom of the tag, turn the die side ways and align with the edge. Put the edge of the top plate just over the edge of the die from the bottom and run it through.
6. Decorate as desired!