Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coooeee!







Hi All! Yes I'm still around.

I know, I know I still owe you some cupcake projects. I've been a very busy girl with my new venture, getting my name out there at the Newcastle Show last weekend with my wonderfully nutty team mates (It's not a sunday without a few nuts!). Lots of fun and tons of talented kids of all ages doing make and takes.

(My computer isn't playing nice, so I can't show you the fun we had)

While your waiting for the next instalment, something else to be excited about! A new
Stampin Up! catalogue has just been released! And if your anything like me you will want everything in it.

*New release cling mount stamps and thick, sturdy acrylic blocks with rounded edges and grip

*Beautiful new coloured inkpads, with co-ordinating ribbon and cardstock

*Not to forget the bigshot the best die cutting machine on the market!
And look new slim line easy press punches
Have a look at the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue here.

Stamp out the boredom and get the kids stamping in the holidays. The girls are going to love the stamp set on page 22, and check out page 23 for the boys (...yes they love to stamp too).

Like what you see? Order through me on 0410 838 767 and have it delivered directly to you.
(sorry Australian residents only)

Now things are close to normal again, I'll get cracking and have another one for you in a few days time.
Hop-ping you have a great Easter!









1 comment:

  1. We had a great night at the Autumn Winter mini launch. I am loving the new in colours. Thank you for the lovely comment that you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...