Monday, December 21, 2009

Quick!! It's nearly Christmas


This year I was determined to be organised for Christmas! But somehow in the blink of an eye it manages to sneek up on me and with only 4 days till christmas I have 12 more cards to post and still have to find gifts for everyone except my son! SO with that in mind and only hours to spare before I saw my kind, thoughtful and generous friend Tracey, here is what I came up with.
Really simple, quick and inexpensive with a stunning result!
I have used the Lovely as a tree set, green galore stampin' pad and riding hood red striped grosgrain ribbon from Stampin Up!
I love the dual colour of the scented candle which is perfect for a horizon.

1 comment:

  1. OH YVONNE, i just love it thank you so much, for your generous and kind gift, i treasure our friendship immensley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...